Search information pages
13. How much of the content on the website is available for free?
All research articles published in Genome Biology are open access, which means they are freely and universally accessible online, immediately upon publication.
- What is Genome Biology?
- Why submit to Genome Biology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Genome Biology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Genome Biology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Genome Biology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Genome Biology ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Genome Biology?