Search information pages
9. What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
By registering your details with Genome Biology you can elect to receive regular article alerts to stay up to date with the latest content either every time a new article is published, or on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. You can also choose to receive updates of the latest news about this, and other journals published by BioMed Central.
Genome Biology's personalized alert service lets you know about newly published material that is of interest to you, aiming to provide you with the information and resources you need, customized to your preferences.
Registration is required for submitting a manuscript to Genome Biology.
- What is Genome Biology?
- Why submit to Genome Biology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Genome Biology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Genome Biology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Genome Biology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Genome Biology ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Genome Biology?
- Important information about Genome Biology from 2015