Search information pages
6. How can I order reprints?
As all research articles are open access, readers are free to download and/or print copies from the website, according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License.
If, however, you require high quality, bound reprints of research articles, BioMed Central (Genome Biology's publisher) offers a fast, professional reprint service, and reprints can be ordered by contacting email@example.com.
Authors can order reprints of their own articles published in Genome Biology or any other BioMed Central journal, by logging on to ‘My manuscripts’ or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Genome Biology?
- Why submit to Genome Biology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Genome Biology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Genome Biology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Genome Biology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Genome Biology ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Genome Biology?