Search information pages
15. How quickly will my research article be published in Genome Biology?
The Genome Biology editorial team aims to give authors an initial decision on their manuscript within four weeks of submission, and manuscripts are typically published within 3 months of submission.
- What is Genome Biology?
- Why submit to Genome Biology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Genome Biology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Genome Biology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Genome Biology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Genome Biology ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Genome Biology?
- Important information about Genome Biology from 2015